Sex-pg110829474518

10 Replies
jill - February 13

Ever since i started birth control, my system and all have been messed up, this month, i had my period twice, anyways, me and my boyfriend we had s_x last night, and we used a condom, but then we didn't and he did the pull out method, but i felt some warm c_m go inside me.. i dont know how far.. if it goes inside you, does it stay like in one place, or does it just shoot right up inside you? Just wondering if i could/will get pregnant

louise - February 13

sperm swims to the ovaries/egg whereever it goes. its a possibility.

B'Lana - February 13

I wouldn't worry about it too much if you are on birthcontrol, since you say you had your period twice, chances are you will not get pg if you continue on the birthcontrol. However, there is not b-c that works 100%, the reason we always used two methods of protection. best regards!

jill - February 13

I stopped taking it.. the birth control.. so if it kinda went inside me, does it stay in one spot, or does it swim all the way to the ovaries/egg

johanna - February 13

the sperm head to the fallopian tubes where the egg is released from the ovaries. they can live up to 5 days, but usually only 24 hours. are you planing on going back on the pill?

johanna - February 13

it also depends on what point of your cycle you are in. if you are near ovulation, you will have fertile cervical mucous which is sperm friendly. other times the mucuous is not hospitable for the sperm. your cervix will also change in order to allow sperm to better swim to the fallopian tubes.

To Jill - February 13

Your on birthcontrol, how could you get pregnant? I'm not understanding your question.

jill - February 13

I was on the pill, but 2 weeks ago, i stopped going on it.. And last night, i had unprotected s_x with my bf, and when he pulled out, some c_m went inside me.. i felt it go inside me..

To Jill - February 13

Ohh ok, that makes much more sense. Before I was so confused! Anyway, I'm not sure what other people have said but it depends on when in your cycle you are on whether you could be pregnant. Once sperm (c_m) is in you though it automatically swims up. Let's put it this way, sperm love hot wet dark places. It doesn't matter how fast the sperm comes out, it will swim. Good luck sweetie!

Monica - February 13

Hi, Once the sperm has entered your v____a, there is always the possibility of getting pregnant, even if it was a small amount. And, no it does not just stay in one place or shoot right up inside you. Rather, it travels up your v____a (swims) and through your fallopian tubes where it will meet your released egg (if you released one) and that is where it will be fertilized. It sounds like there is a chance of getting pregnant. Wait until your period is at least five days late and take a home pregnancy test. They are not always accurate so you may have to test again (I did). Good luck.

jill - February 13

i got my period on the 30th of jan, ended it on the 3rd got it back on the 9th and ended it on the 11th.. is there any possibility, or my chances of me getting pregnant?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?