Sharp Pain-pg109908257270

13 Replies
monae - October 29

First I want to say I have sign of pragnancy. But what I really want to know is about a sharp pain that I had in my va___a it made me jump. It can an went

k - October 29

it could be anything..If you are pregnant it is usually normal to experience things like this because of everything stretching and stuff.. If you are concerned ask your doctor.

monae - October 29

So the sharp in the v____a that came and went is a sign of pragnancy.

E - October 29

I get those and sometimes they are up my b___t. It hurts like crazy. The worst is when it happens b/c you are trying to poop and you are groaning while parked on the toilet, LOL.

monae - October 29

ok cause I got it up my but too do you get it in the v____a. and thanks you guys for your responses

E - October 29

I think I have but I cannot remember to be honest. The b___t pain sticks out in my mind. It happened in my first trimester and has gone away. I generally ache all the time now from the belly on down.

monae - October 29

I hoping to be pragnant. This will be my second child. my peroid is due nov 6 I have past my ovalating days. My b___st been hurtins alot at night more the tingling bother me. I been having headaches and anything makes me cry.

monae - October 29

If it turns out im pragnant I will be four weeks counting the week of my period. If I don't count the week of my period I will be only three weeks.

monae - October 29

I would like for someone to tell me if your pragnant do you have small bumps on the nipples that trying to come out or could that be a sign of me ovalating to.

Viv - October 30

I read that stabbing pains are caused by stretching of the "round muscles" that support the uterus

Viv - October 30

The little bumps around the nipples are called Montgomery glands or tubercles. They are involved in preparing the b___st for lactation.

monae - October 30

Well do your nipple get darker and white bumps around them when your ovalating. Because it seem that pragnancy sign are the same as ovalating sign is this true.

monae - October 30

could bleeding be another sign of pragnancy

Viv - October 30

Monae, you're sounding pretty excited! It's another 2 weeks before you will be taking your first home pregnancy test. It's far too early for that sharp pain to be muscles stretching. A little light bleeding is OK. Good luck, and be patient.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?