Should I Be Worried -pg117201437426

2 Replies
anne_marie - February 20

here is my situation. my bf and i had unprotected s_x the other day. we usually do the withdrawal method and have had not any problems. but yesterday he just about had come in me and actually did just outside it. so he is not too sure if he made it out in time. then i have been having crampings, first one side, then the other. my quesiton is...shoud i be worried?

ursula - February 20

The withdrawal method is not a 100% way to avoid pregnancy. Men can have sperm travel to the cervix through pre-ejaculation. It is impossible to be feeling pregnancy symptoms if you so happened to be ovulating yesterday and then feel cramping today. However, if you have been using the withdrawal method and you are late for your period then you should take a pregnancy test. If you don't want to conceive you should use another form of birth control. Good luck!

Grandpa Viv - February 20

Right. Withdrawal results in one pregnancy every 4 years if practiced well, which is not true in your case. Do you know how to tell your fertile window, usually days 8-16 of 28? You really should use something more than withdrawal unless pregnancy would not be a problem. Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?