Should I Test -pg113276194418

27 Replies
J - November 23

I had AF on 9/17 and then on 10/19, but on 10/19 it seemed wierd. I had a lot of the brownish discharge for a couple of days before I started AF. As of today I have not had AF this month. Do you think if I test it will be acurate?

EM - November 23

no, I'd wait another week or two. good luck

J - November 23

Thanks for the advice. Do you think I am just late on AF or do you think it is possible for me to be prego?

J - November 23

Can anyone give me some more advice on this?

Deb - November 23

Anything is possible. You could be late or you could be pregnant. If your last AF was on 10/19, then you would be roughly a week late. You should get an accurate result by now. Go ahead and test. Also, having brownish spotting in the days leading up to AF could indicate that your progesterone level is low. Hope this helps.

kez - November 23

I think you should test if you have been pretty regular before! Remember even if it is neg that could change in another few days if af still doesnt show

J - November 28

I got AF on 11/24(Thanksgiving), but now it's just a brownish color. What could that be?

adgf - November 28

well - November 28

could be implantation bleeding. Read up on it. May answer your questions.

J - November 28

Do you get IB during the time you are supposed to get AF?

to J. - November 28

Yes, usually within a few days around it.

J - November 28

If I tested do you think it would be accurate?

Becky - November 29

If that was implantation bleeding then you should wait a few days to test. after implantation occors is when you start making HCG so if it was then you wouldn't have enough HCG right yet in your body to test accurately. Good Luck

J - November 29

I am still experiencing brownish discharge. Should I continue to wait to test?

Becky - November 29

How long has this light bleeding gone on for? Just a couple of days. yes then I would wait a few days after it is gone. then if it it still negitive and you still have symptoms them i would wait a week and test again. Some ladies don't produce enough HCG to be detected right away. If it is still negitive I would go get a blood test because they can detect the slightest amount that a pee test can't. Good Luck

J - November 29

AF on 10/19 had a lot of brownish pink color to it and then this months AF on 11/24 has been brown pretty much the whole time and yesterday I barely had anything.

Becky - November 29

you know if this has been the second month you should be able to test and get a good result. but maybe wait ubtil first morning urine and then if it is still negitive I would go get a blood test to make sure. that way you would know. Some ladies just don't produce enough HCG to show up on those tests.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?