Signs-pg110101666045

7 Replies
shorty - November 21

Today is saturday so thursday,2 dayz ago i got drunk and had s_x with a guy but he pulled out before he c_mmed and i think i might be pregnant but im not sure,ive been really tired after that,feeling sick and sometimes i feel like im leakin but its just white stuff coming out!!Are these signs of pregnancy?

Bec - November 21

After 2 days i dont think u can be sure whether u r pregnant or not, id say u r just freakin out that u might be, dont worry, i had s_x 3 months ago and my guy pulled out b4 he came and i was really worried that something might have leaked, your white discharge is probly just a part of ur menstural cycle, wait for you r period and if it doesnt come or if u only get brown discharge then test, if he pulled out b4 he came then you should be fine! but use a condom next time hunny just to be safe

shorty - November 21

i was drunk and didnt know what i was doing lol thats how most gurlz do get prego but im only 15 and i dont know what ill tell my mom if i am prego

heather - November 21

nausia, hungry all the time, cramps,ga__sy

shorty - November 21

When do you start getting signs of pregnancy?

jess - November 21

You would probably not start to experience the symptoms until around the time your period is supposed to come. You can take a pregnancy test after you've missed your period too. If you took one now, it would say negative even if you were pregnant. Just an FYI, you can get pregnant even if your partner pulls out. "Pre-c_m" leaks out of the guy when you are having s_x and there is sperm in that. My friend has two kids and both times she go pregnant her guy pulled out before he came.

jess - November 21

Do you know what the date was that your last period started at? How long are your cycles? (How many days is it from the first day of your period one month to the first day of your period the next month?) Many women ovulate halfway between their cycles. You have to have s_x around when you are ovulating to get pregnant. Start with the first day of your last period as day 1, and count to see what day of your cycle you had s_x on.

shorty - November 21

Ok thanx guyz if i have anymore questions ill be sure to come back and ask u

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?