Signs-pg113089090318

3 Replies
Banana - November 1

I had an ectopic pregnancy in March this year. It was diagnosed at 10 weeks and thankfully I did not lose a tube. My dh and I have been ttc for the past 3 months. I have always been a 28 day cycle person, but last month went to 30. I ovulated late this month and am due for af yesterday, today or tomorrow. My bbs are HUGE and sore with some blue veins. I also had this with the last preg but as it was not normal I don't know if this is a good sign. Is it too early to test?

Jen - November 1

I would test now and then test again a week later if you get a neg but af is still a no show. Good luck.

Banana - November 1

Thanks Jen for answering so quickly. Also forgot to mention that I had weird cramping going on for a couple of days and am (tmi) wetter than normal lol. Hoping these are good signs too.

Shannon - November 1

Three weeks before my last peirod where kind of weird - I felt sick, had that metal taste in my mouth. And my period was only 3 days long this month. My period before that was 5 days late. I am not gaining any weight? I went up a jean size and my bras are getting smaller. But my b___sts aren't sore either. What do you think?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?