Signs -pg113123296718

2 Replies
Kay - November 5

I feel silly asking this but I just can't wait! My husband & I have just started trying for our first. I am pretty regular with my periods- about every 28/29 days. Assuming that I ovulate on day 14, we began trying on day 9, and had intercourse very regularly through the week. 4 or 5 days after we started, I noticed just a little spotting that only lasted 1 day. I have never spotted before. It seems too early for implantation bleeding... or is it? I have read that some women spot when the ovluate but I have never had that happen to me. Any thoughts? Also, I was getting ready for work and became quite nauseous but it passed quickly. It just seems way too early for signs like that but we are hopeful! Thanks for reading & thanks in advance for your thoughts.

dear kay - November 5

you may be spotting from so much s_x. The irritation may have caused a slight tear and you are bleeding from that.

Justine - November 5

Kay - i think it might have been ovulation spotting as it happened so close to when you think you ovulated. it happens when the oestrogen levels begin to drop around ovulation. i noticed it for the first time this cycle so i did some reading on it. apparently it's not a problem and can be taken as another sign of being in the highly fertile stage of your cycle. of course it could also be from too much bd too...lol! good luck and baby dust.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?