Signs Of Pregnancy-pg116882237644

5 Replies
Monroe - January 14

Okay, Im not sure if i could be pregnant or not, but i was on bc and i quit taking it and now I feel as though im going to throw up when i eat certian things like Chick Fil A, but its not all the time and my stomach will start hurting like really painfully and then sometimes it just feels weird. and My br___ts are sore, and Ive been really tired lately, so what do you think, do these sounds like signs of pregnancy?

Grandpa Viv - January 14

It's difficult to tell what is going on when you quit bc. Withdrawal signs and preg signs are very similar. Tired, b___bs, cramps, nausea all count. How about ga__sy, peeing, lotion discharge, dizzy moments, appet_te, smells food prefs for others. Good luck!

lissica - January 14

Hi monroe. They sound like it could go either way. Quitting the pill can give similar symptoms of being pregnant for the first several months. I suggest waiting till your af is late then taking a test. Good luck.

Monroe - January 14

yeah Ive been haveing to pee alot and I have been gasy, my appet_te has changes, and my smell has been very sentive, like when i walk into a bathroom, the water smells soooo bad.

lissica - January 14

when is your af due?

Monroe - January 14

the 25th

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?