Signs Of Pregnancy Pg1252550176

2 Replies
mindytyson3 - September 9

here is my story. me and my husband had s_x on August 30, 2009. I was suppose to have my period the week of the 1st of September of 2009. I had cramping and I had like brown dried up blood instead of a regular period and it only last like 2 to 3 days. It is now been a week and 2 to 3 days and I am still having the cramping. Could I be pregnant? Is it the right time to take a pregnancy test? Should I take it as soon as I wake up or does it matter? Thanks!

kimberly - September 11

Its possible you concieved prior to Aug. 30th, but if it was just a day before your period was due it was much too late for ovulation. Ovulation happens about 14 days after the first day of your period. So if the 30th was your only encounter then the chances of pregnancy are slim. However some women ovulate late in thier cycles so if you are not a regular person then you may have concieved then. A test should be accurate as early as today (11th) if conception actually did occur around the 30th.

mindytyson3 - September 11

well i guess i am not pregnant then...ha. i was kinda thinking i probably was not prego because of the timing wasn't right but i wasn't too sure. it had been 9 months before aug 30th the last time we had s_x so more than likely i am not prego...ha. well i am regular and have a 28 day cycle so more than likely like i said i am not prego. oh well! thanks!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?