Signs This Early -pg113431821518

2 Replies
sara b - December 11

Sorry if this is long. WIth my first pregnancy I had no symptoms what so ever and didn't even know I was pregnant until almost 3 months along. My second pregnancy I knew just because of the extreme fatigue. Both times I conceived despite birth control. My last period was Nov. 27, 2005 and then on Dec. 9 I felt pains in my lower abdomen that I usually get with ovulation. I had s_x on both the 9th and the 10th. Today I am experiencing some very light spotting that is more brown than red. I have never experienced implantation bleeding before but I just have the feeling that this is it. Did anyone else experience this and does this sound like it could be? Thanks.

Angel - December 11

Hi. With me, about 3 days b4 i missed my period, i just new i was pregnant. (1st child) my belly just felt weird and my nipples hurt, but i havent had implantation bleeding. im 3 months pregnant, and i spot around the time my periods should come, and its like a brownish/pinkish spotting..also, when i was about 5-8 weeks I had slight cramps after s_x....i dont know if this helps u or not, but my doctor says that everything that is happening to me is common and nothing is wrong...

hmm... - December 11

I would say you experienced ovulation spotting. Good luck.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion