So Confused-pg112482536918

2 Replies
katie - August 23

hi,i really need a bit of advice.for the last 2 weeks i thought i might be pregnant.i had missed a good few days of the pill and unprotected s_x with my hubby.everytime i miss a day or two on the pill i always get my period immediately.but this time i just had a very tiny tiny amount of brown discharge just when i wiped ~(sorry gross i know).that lasted for 2-3 days.then i had backache,tiredness,my br___ts seem swollen last few days,definately seem bigger,but not sore though.last week i had cramps like i was starting my period but nothing came.feel bit dizzy and light headed some days and cannot not stop eating all the time.today though i started getting cramps again and now im bleeding like a period.i really thought i was pregnant.my tummy has like a little pouch looking thingand i keep getting a sharp pain in my side and last night had like a tugging movement where my bellybutton is?im confused ! could i stil be pregnant even though it seems like i have my period.feel stupid if i go out and by a test cos i probably just am having my period.whaat does every1 think..sorry for the long message..im pulling my hair out !

katie - August 23

please help,i dont have anyone else really to tell me im not just crazy and imagining things

buy a test - August 23

the only way to know for sure is by taking a test. no one has to know you took it but you so don't worry about feeling silly. i had cramping early on in my pregnancy and some bleeding after s_x but it was never like a period. i really didn't have any signs of pregnancy besides missed period until i was 5 or 6 weeks along. good luck

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?