SO CONFUSED -pg110666747815

3 Replies
kim - January 25

Sorry if this is to long. My husband and I are not trying to conceive. We use condoms. The condom broke on us once a the end of Nov. I was so worried then I had my period on Dec 18th. It was late. I would say I spotted more then bled, for about 2 days. Then a week later I had brown spotting for a day or two. I had a lot of symptoms, nausea tired, urinating alot, so I took a test it was neg. So I just figured my hormones must be off balance. Well I haven't had another period yet, still urinating alot, nausea is there sometimes and my br___t have been sore for a month. I took another test about 2 weeks ago it was neg. What is going on with me? Any advice.

B'Lana - January 25

Sounds to me like you have false negatives... you might be one of those who don't show till like LATER. try your dr. and if it's negative there, all you can do is wait and test periodicly, while babying your body just in case :) Good luck and best wishes!

kim - January 25

Thank You, for your advice. I didn't realize that so many women have false neg. The not knowing is killing me. One minute i feel definately pregnant then I just don't know.

$weetne$$ - January 25

Kim is could be a false positive or maybe hormonal problem, so go to your Doctor and ask to get tested out...good luck

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?