So Confused -pg114961498118

2 Replies
CynthiaSpivey - June 6

Ok so here is my story... I havent had AF since April 12th. I have taken several HPT... most came up negative. One came up very postive and others were very faint positives. I have had 3 negative blood tests. All they keep telling me come back in a few weeks. It might be too early. I dont have any signs that AF is coming nor do I have any symptoms of being pregnant. (i didnt have any symptoms with my first either though)... Any ideas? SUggestions?

tritty - June 6

you sound pregnant to me. have you had a blood test since you've gotten a positive hpt? i had the same thing happen. a negative blood test and tons of negative hpts and then finally i got a positive (and some of them still weren't strong positives) but a positive is a positive is a positive. no questions about it, especially is you've gotten multiple bfp's. i would have your blood taken again and see what happens. for now treat your body as if you were pg. take those vitamins and eat right!

Rhonda - June 6

When i first got pregnant with my 4yr old,i felt sick and went to the ER they did a blood test and told me "your not pregnant"you are just constipated.But long and behold i was pregnant.So bpt are not always right.I think mine must have been to early for that bt to show up at that time.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion