Some Advice Please-pg117237110924

4 Replies
Nicole2007 - February 24

My Last Period was Jan 20. My Cycle is Always On Time. I have been tired and sick all the time. I have benn having a lot of hot flashes and I have had some unusual discharge and frequent urination.I have also been having lower abdominal pains. Not Too severe. And Lower back Pains. I tested Yesterday and Early this Morning. Both Negative. What Could be going on.

sososleepy - February 24

Time to call your doc. Really Nicole, I'm not even guessing on this one.. Call and go for the blood test. Hugs.

krissy2006 - February 25

A blood test isn't necessarily the best way to go. Take another hpt in about a week if your period still hasn't shown. If you continue to get negatives and your period doesn't show up then it would be time to see your doc. Good luck!

Grandpa Viv - February 25

Could you have had a contraceptive malfunction around Feb 2? You are a week late and list half a dozen good signs. How about unusually tired, lightheaded, ga__sy, b___bs, smells, appet_te, emotional, saliva, runny nose etc? hCG doubles every few days. Test again Wed morning first pee and again Saturday. Good luck!

Nicole2007 - February 25

I have never been on any type of contraceptive!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?