Someone Please Help -pg115270662218

11 Replies
JustMe - July 12

The start of my last period was June 8th. I had unprotected s_x on June 24th and haven't been on BC for quite some time now. It's the 11th of July and I've still had no period. I dont really feel bad, besides being tired, a bit nausous, frequesnt urination and some discharge while i urinate. I took a HPT on the 9th and it was negative. My br___t don't hurt much, and i haven't had any vomitting or morning sickness... Can anyone help me?

VenusdiMilo - July 12

How long is your cycle?

JustMe - July 12

usually around 28-30 day mark. I just hear of everyone saying their b___st always hurt, although I have rather small b___st (small B *tmi*) They have never hurt. Having a cloudy darker yellow pee, with a slight smell to it, and plenty of CM when i urinate. Mild cramping here and there. But that is really it... Any suggestions?

VenusdiMilo - July 12

Well, you could be pregnant and it’s too early to detect b/c you would only be about 5wks along. Remember, every woman is design differently so you can’t go by another person(s) symptom(s) If you’re under a lot of stress that could do a lot to your body and make you experience a lot of things…not saying that yours isn’t real. I would say just test in a couple of days or if you need closure get a blood test done. Good Luck!!

JustMe - July 12

Thanks Venus. When is the best time to test, do you think? I am alittle stressed. I would love to be expecting. I just went to the restroom and had alittle bit of brown cm but no blood is this normal? I've never had it before either?

Becca - July 12

JustMe, it sounds like it could go either way. Your symptoms sound like AF and Pg symptoms - it stinks that they can be so similar! For your sake, I hope you are pg, but sometimes when you are stressed about it, it can cause AF to show late. Trust me, I know from experience. The best time to test is with FMU, and I would reccomend using a name brand test, like First Response Early Result. The cheap tests tend to give evaporation lines and they can give you a false sense of hope ( I learned this the hard way). I think you should take another test tomorrow with FMU and see what you get. Good luck and Baby dust to you!

easytoentertain - July 12

gah, i feel like i am in the similar situation to you...minus that i just got off birth control and that could be causeign my symptoms...my last period to was on the 8th of june...i too have had unprotected s_x (with my fiance)...and i am having symptoms as well that are all fairly mild...crossing my fingers for you...(which every way you would like it to go)...and I will be taking a test again on the 15th! - Jessica

JustMe - July 12

What do you think about the brown cm? is this a sign AF might be coming, or can it too still be a pregnancy sign? Becca when will you try again if your AF comes inthe next few days? I'm new, not sure of the whole Calendar days. Thanks girls!

Becca - July 12

Justme, I'm actually in the ovulatory phase of my cycle, so I won't be testing for a couple of weeks. The brown cm could be implantation bleeing, in which case, you would might get a bfp in a few days from the time you got your spotting. Or it could be pre AF spotting. Good luck!

JustMe - July 12

Would I get this spotting being 5 weeks in? Shouldn't I have had implantation already at this time? You can tell I'm a newby, huh! It's really not alot, but enough, and is dripping when I pee, no blood yet, however..

Becca - July 12

Unfortunately there is no concrete answer when it comes to "Signs" of pregnancy. It is different for every woman. The only way to know for sure it to get a blood test. If AF doesn't show in a few days maybe your dr will run a test?!?!

JustMe - July 12

AF and I just don't get along... I wish my parents would have had nothing but BROTHERS! She is not playing farely this month!! If, she happens to pop into game, when should I try again? My previous period was on June 8th. And if my brown spotting is AF I would be on July 12th, running about a 30-32 day cycle.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?