Someone Please Help Pg1268758862

1 Replies
lee623 - March 16

I got af around 2/27 and it lasted about 4 days which is normal for me and me and the bf had unprotected s_x twice a few days after af was done and he told me he slipped up and got some in me. It is now 3/15 and for the past week I've had these sharp pains coming and going in my lower right abdomen which faded away and now I'm just cramping very lightly not like period cramps but enough to notice them I have also felt like doing nothing but sleeping for the past few days and none of this is normal for me. My next period isn't due til around 3/26 27 and I feel silly thinking I could be prego since I really wasn't ovulating at the time he came in me but idk what to think so some advice please would be nice :)

firerose78 - March 21

yeah i dont think the time frame sounds right to be ovulating though the body does do crazy things sometimes for unkown reasons. So i would say chances are very low that you would be pg but only time and a test can tell! the cramping and sharp pains could actually BE ovulation happening right now in which chance you wouldnt be pg for sure (unless you have another slip up lol)

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?