Sore Bbs-pg119126520381

8 Replies
jayney - October 1

this might sound a bit stupid want to know if any one else feels the same symptom, my bbs are really sore especially my left it feels like its bruised and thats without touching my right one is tender too but only to the touch they have also gotten really big in the last fortnight

ma1008 - October 2

is af coming up soon? i have that too, and the left is more sensitive than the right also.

jayney - October 3

af is due on the 9th . i normally get sore bbs before af but never this bad they really really hurt i can't even bend down to pick anything up without getting a pain.

keerthy - October 3

hey jayney my af is also due around 8th and 9th.... normally i have sore and heavy b___bs 1 or 2 weeks before af... but this time... no PMS symptoms at all... its all normal ... huhh.. me too confused ... when will you test?

jayney - October 3

hey keerthy i will probably do a test the day af is due, i did 2 test last week but not sure wether they were evap lines or faint positives so im just gonna hang on for a bit.

keerthy - October 3

same here.... did a test this afternoon... could not wait! lol....... it was a BFN.... so lemme wait til i miss a period!

jayney - October 3

same here......lots of baby juice......gl

keerthy - October 4

HEY JAYNEY.... today.. my armpit is aching... on both sides... no b___st pain! guess ugly AF is on her way! lol

jayney - October 4

well you never know until she shows her ugly red face, theres still time yet. My bbare still sore and my bf can't stop going on about how big they've got(( men lol))

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?