Sperm-pg110780471329

7 Replies
angel_girl - February 7

I know I have seen this on here before, but its been a while. How long do sperm live in the female body after ejaculation?

kat - February 7

anything up to 3-5 days i think!

mich - February 7

I've heard they can live up to 72 hours. Key word being UP TO.

angel_girl - February 7

So if we had s_x on the 11th in the very early am and then I started my period later that day, what are the possiblilities that I could have gotten pregnant then? This is my first time around and I still a little confused on the facts.

mich - February 7

if you had s_x in the morning, and then got your period later that same day-- then there is barely a chance for you to get pregnant. Most women ovulate 14 days after the start of their period (and I say most women, not all).

Grandpa Viv - February 7

If you expected your period the day after s_x, and the period came as expected, you would not get pregnant from that encounter. Ovulation is 14 days before menstruation , plus or minus 2 days, and the egg is fertile for only one day. The danger is that you ovulate late without realizing it, but then your period would be late, too.

jill - February 13

I dont understand all this s_x talk.. i mean, i had s_x with my bf last night, and we used the pull method, and i felt his warm c_m go inside me.. i guess not all the way in? but i felt some go inside.. could i get/be pregant

To Jill - February 13

It depends when in you cycle this occured, however, you do have a chance of being pregnant. You had an extremely high chance of pregnancy if it was done during ovulation. All it takes is a tiny bit of sperm to immpregnant a women. Whether you were fertile at the time or not is the key question! Good Luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?