Spotting-pg112231123418

4 Replies
Jenn - July 25

Is it possible to spot and sometimes bleed red and brown before you get a positive hpt? I should not start my period until the 30th so its early. I tested today and it was negative, but is that too early?

Jme - July 25

I have the same thing!!! My period is due somewhere between 7/30-8/1...I have had swollen b___sts, sore nipples, bloated, heartburn...and today noticed a small amount of red when went to the bathroom for the 15th time today...I tested also and got a negative...we're in the same boat Jenn.

kari - July 25

yeah, me too...for the past few days I have had brown spotting with some red and today it is red but mixed with "eggwhite"CM?? Not sure what is going on....I am due for af at the end of this week.....so this was happening early only 10 days after I stopped my last period.....other symptoms are headache today, sometimes queasy, dizzy, and bbs sore to the touch...I'll probably test Saturday again. My last test was negative.

Jenny - July 26

I'm in the same boat. I have all the symtoms and started spotting yesterday. Still too early to test<aF not due until the end of the week. I too got a negative result on my first test

lauren - July 26

me too my spotting are brown and mixed with a little red, and when i urinate its comes out and it looks like brown sand in the toilet...didnt take pregnancy test but i have all the symptons and my tummy is starting to harden at the top and i know thats not abs cause i don't work out

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?