Spotting-pg112911991818

1 Replies
BQn - October 12

So, it's Day 2 of "Could I Be Pregnant?," and it's like I'm not really spotting, but there is some kind of "spotting residue" as I guess one would all it. Kinda looks like a really light or end of a period. And last night I had my 3rd bout with nausea since my last period. Again, I'm on a 25 day cycle, had s_x on day 10, estimated ovulation at day 12, had nausea on days 18 and 19 (and now, 22) and spotting began on day 22, looking like it could carry over into day 23. Now what do you think?

adidas - October 12

well you and I both had the same cycle ,I had s_x on the 10th of sept and expected my af on the 27th of that month but 2 days before I got this brown to marron discharge then I start to think is my period and put on a tampon but then I bleed lighter and not to much of it,the next morning I woke up and i bleed like a period for that morninig but then by that evening I was only spotting,so I was spotting for like 3 days just light colored blood.Iam also trying to see if that can be implantation,I didnt ovulate so far this month I was suppose to on the 8th-12th and no sign of ovulation for me just my b___st sore,lower backpain,heartburn and my abdomen sometime has some pulling sensation I hope you get the answer that you want,take care

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?