Spotting -pg112265541918

5 Replies
Christine - July 29

Hi...question time, lol. My period is usually a 38-40 day cycle, coming 10 days later each month.This month [including the 10 days later] I would have been getting my period on the 27th. Instead I got very light spotting, no clots or cramps what so ever. This has gone on for 3 days. I NEVER have a light period, and my period is never light past the first day. Today, I took an HPT & it came back negative. I am super confused, I wasn't particularly trying to get preggo, but wasn't trying not to. So the sooner I know, the better.

Christine - July 29

Anyone?? Help?! What do you guys think?

jen - July 29

i have the same thing also. i spotted for 4 days and then got a BFN. the dr. told me to wait a week and take another hpt. im hoping for a BFP.

Jme - July 29

Me too...I had very lght spotting for 2 days and heavy spotting for 1 and back to very light spotting for 1 day...negative here also...AF due 8/1 so i'm going to wait a few days to test again.....anyother signs?

Christine - July 29

I've been having lots of headaches [but there is some virus going around] nausea but no vomitting. I have another test, I want to do it again, but I am going to be strong & wait ;D

Alisha - July 30

I too have had similar symptoms...posted under " Doubts about preg or not" 7-29. But pink flow 18th to 24th, then heavier from 25th to now...VERY ABNORMAL for me...I"m 35 and have been normal for over 20 yrs...Been having head aches daily, been dizzy for past week, been feeling slightly nauseous, but w/ no vomiting, been sleeping more than normal,

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?