Still No Af-pg117139997027

5 Replies
kerilynh - February 13

15dpo, usually 14 day luteal phase. No sign of af. Wierd cramping in left side of abdomin. Negative pregnancy tests as of this morning. Unless FF was wrong with my O date (3 days earlier than normal), I don't know what is going on. home/kerilynh

VenusdiMilo - February 13

I'm thinking you Oed later...FF might have been wrong. Just try to relax...you'll know either way in a couple of days anyway. Good luck!!

BrendaW - February 13

Actually Kerilynh- to my not very experienced eye, that really does look like the date you O'd. Very clear temp spike and temps staying high after that. Did you use an early pregnancy detection test this morning?? I would suggest taking one the day after tomorrow if af hasnt shown, it could possibly to early and you may not have enough HCG built up in your system yet. Your temps are still nice and high. Good Luck!!!

kerilynh - February 13

I used the answer test. I'm not too worried. I noticed increase CM which I usually get right before AF, but I also got that consistently with my last pregnancy. Like Venus said, I am sure I will know in a couple days.

VenusdiMilo - February 13

CD15 looks like a possily O date too...

BrendaW - February 13

Yeah, very possibly. Hopely either af will show or you will get a + pg test soon. Good Luck!!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?