Still No Period-pg120525707488

1 Replies
Nicole22 - March 11

My last period was 2/7-2/12. s_x on 2/14 and 2/21. spotting on 2/22 and ended with a yellow goop. is it possible that it was really spotting? i was supposed to start my period on 3/6. i'm on a 30cd. it is now 5 days past. i took tests and they came to be neg, but i think i was taking them too soon. i went to a clinic day after missed period and they did a pee test and it came to be neg. i've been having slight cramping the day that i was supposed to start. but then i have to go to the bathroom very badly and the cramping stops when i go. same with the pressure of the gas. this is all too weird. what do you think????

lillybug - March 12

Hey Nicole! I have a 32 day cycle and I too am one week late for my period. I've been expereicing heavy naucious symptoms and lower back pain, but not tender b___st. I have also take two test and they have come back negative. Its sucks because i really want to know if I'm pregnant or not. my mother's advice to me which I'm not pa__sing to you is: Wait four- eight more days and test again, make sure you pee before going to bed, and then take the test the following morning. Or go for a blood test. I believe that I ovulated cd 19 or cd 20.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?