Stomach Cramps-pg110946687618

2 Replies
Bernice - February 26

After waiting for over 11 years with 4 failed IVF and 1 failed ICSI, did my second ICSI on febuary 20th 2005. The first time of ICSI, no signs, nothing, got my spotting just couple of days before af. This time, got some spotting for about 2-3 hours on febuary 22th and ever since I had some stomach cramps ( sort of like af wanting to start), feel a little bloated, gassy, and a couple of times sort of nauseous but nothing serious, and sort of heartburn twice. My stomach cramps are not always strong, sometimes feel nothing and then oops there they are again. Could I still be pregnant? Or what do you all think? PLEASE!!! keep your fingers crossed for me, we want this soooooo bad. Will have my blood test done on march 6th then I will know for sure.

Bernice - February 26

I forgot to add, I also have headaches off and on. And lower backaches, almost constantly.

tiffani - February 26

Your symptoms mirror those of pregnancy, but spotting 2 days after your ICSI is hard to explain as a pregnancy sign, being that it happened so soon. Update us on the 6th, good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?