Surgery Soon Pg1253571932

8 Replies
Krissy68 - September 21

Hi Ladies I just wanted to give a real quick update. I just got an email from the fertility clinic and they are lower my fees so I can really have the surgery sooner than expected. I only need $275.00. The down side to this they can only do the surgery on cd6-12 so I am going to try and have it done in November. I will keep you posted. Krissy

Naomi98 - September 22

Krissy that's WONDERFUL news! I'm so happy for you...what a nice thing for your clinic to do. xx

Krissy68 - September 22

Naomi98 - How are yo doing? Thank you I wish I had the money like now but I can wait a few more pay days and just plan for around the holidays. I will keep you posted. Krissy

Krissy68 - November 3

Hey girls just found out that my surgery date will be moved up to November 10, 2009. Krissy

Krissy68 - November 4

Hey ladies surgery is set for November 10 at 9:15am Krissy

JesPen - November 9

Hi Krissy! Well tomorrow is the big day! Praying all goes well. Give us an update when you're able, you have TONS of well-wishers on here. Thanks for all the support you give us. On another note, by any chance, do you know if we are able to delete a thread we started? Or if we can change our username?? If so, how?? Thanks and take care=)

Krissy68 - November 9

JesPen - How are you doing? Thank you so much for the support you really don't know how much it means to me. No I don't know how to do that and I think you can change your username by the profile but I am not 100% sure. I will update as soon as I get back to work. Krissy

BAllen - November 9

Good luck Krissy!

Krissy68 - November 13

BAllen - thank you very much well I don't have any good news to report both of my tubes are blocked as if I had my tubes tied. My only option is IVF. I will talk to you soon. Krissy

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?