Swollen Breasts -pg114304224518

17 Replies
feelslikeforever - March 22

my br___t have been really sore lately and I thought I was just imaging things, but my dh even notice that they were swollen! My period is due any day now.. I tested two days ago BFN. so what should I do wait and test again I guess.. I'm praying that swollen br___t are my first pregnancy sign...(but trying not to get my hopes up) any one else experenced this?

Emma2 - March 22

Sometimes your b___sts will feel tender and swell before your period and it can also be a sign of pregnancy . Your best bet is to wait a couple more days and see if AF arrives if not then i suggest testing again. HCG can take a little longer sometimes to be detected. Good luck

lissica - March 25

Yes,my b___bs have currently been swollen for the last 3days with my period due any day now i think(depo messed up my cycle so i am not 100%) But i'm thinking it might be a possible sign considering i never got sore b___bs and now they are sore,bigger and the little bumpies on the nipple stick out more. But who knows..i get my hopes up then nothing happens so this time i guess time will tell.:) i plan on taking another hpt in a couple days.

Lin - March 25

Lissica (is that your real name?), hormonal birth control can screw up what you think is normal about your body. You've probably not had sore b___bs before, because your body hasn't been ovulating. That was certainly the case for me. I'm not saying that you're not pregnant - of course you very well could be - but just that you're bound to notice a lot more about your body anyway now that you're off birth control. Good luck to you!

lissica - March 25

thanks for the info lin. No it's not my real name i just heard it somewhere and it's catchy:) I do realize depo has been known to cause some strange side effects and i wish i knew that beforehand. But i will keep trying and keep u all posted.

feelslikeforever - March 25

I got BFP!! a faint line.. but still postive!! so sore swollen b___sts are a sign!!

feelslikeforever - March 25

Just in case this might help someone else..I've been on vitex for 2 months and this month we also used preseed ( just for the heck of it ). and aparently it WORKED!!

Lin - March 25

Congratulations!!!

lilly2 - March 25

Congratulations feelslikeforever, happy nine months to you.When did you noticed sore b___bs, how long before your af due?I am 5-7 days to af.

lilly2 - March 25

Again me, Feelslikeforever, have you had any other symptoms then swollen brests?

lissica - March 25

congrats to you!!! I hope I have your luck.

angelinakai - March 25

congratulations sweetheart!!! btw, my b___sts were very swollen and felt really heavy when i got my bfp :0)

Emma2 - March 26

I did !!! But i tested 3 days before my expected AF and I got a postive. Good Luck

Emma2 - March 26

I pressed enter by accident LOL i wasnt finished...And i even wrote good luck...i swear being pregnant makes me very clumsy! forgive me.....hehehe...So congrats and I wanted to say sometimes it may take longer to get BFP..:)

feelslikeforever - March 27

lilly, no I didn't nothing was different except the swollen b___sts. and I had zero cramping when AF was due and that for me usually starts the day before she comes.. I go to the dr. tomorrow.. but I could resist we told my parents last night!

feelslikeforever - March 27

now though I definetly do not want to eat certain foods... I don't have nausea yet, just less of an appit_te.. good luck ladies!! I never thought my day would come..! prayers and baby dust!

lilly2 - March 27

Feelslikeforever, thanks for your answer, you are wright, swollen b___bs are signs of pregnancy.What i have is just sore b___bs from hcg and puregon, 11 days ago and i have sometimes off and on sore tummy, probably ovarien enlardgement.good luck to you.Angelinakai, Emma2 Congratulations on positive test.Lissica good luck in testing too, I still waiting to see mine.Lin good luck as well.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?