Symptoms-pg110177207047

6 Replies
Jo - November 29

Could i be having symptoms of pregnancy before a home pregnancy test will detect a positive? I want another baby so badly, but i don't want to feed into the symptoms and be disappointed again.

zuly - November 29

Yes you could have symptom before taking the test . some times when you take the test it would give you neg test. that doesn't always main that you are not if you are still having symptoms . then what you would have to do is go to the Dr . for a blood test .

Christine - November 30

Jo some woman feel symptoms as early as a few days after conception(not many) but some, lots of woman feel symptoms two weeks after conception, at which it is usually still way to early to get a positive result from a hpt...Now starts the waiting game...good luck...I'll be praying for ya

Jo - November 30

Thank you so much!!!!! Best wishes to all!

Tonya - November 30

I know how you feel. My husband and I are playing the waiting game too. I am 5 days late - tired, eyes will not focus, dizzy, am getting sick in the mornings...and still my test is neg. I am so frustrated and have spent at leat $100 on hpt//Good luck to you and best wishes!

Jo - November 30

good luck Tonya, I am hoping that you get that positive soon!

Tonya - November 30

Thank you -

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?