Symptoms-pg114645073318

1 Replies
Angelttc2 - April 30

Hi all. According to OPks, I ovulated on April 24-25, or at least I had a positive on evening of 24 and at noon on 25. Dh and I bd several times that week. The last two nights I have had to get up in the middle of the night and pee, and I never have to do that. I don't recall drinking more on either day either. This morning I woke up nauseated. While cooking breakfast, I actually had to sit down and take some deep breaths to keep from vomiting. That slight nauseated feeling has stayed with me all day. I also feel "pressure" in my lower abdomen, kind of like af coming but I'm not due for af till May 7 or 8. My last af was April 8, and I have had 30 day cycles. My question is isn't it early for these kind of symptoms to be bfp related? Is it too early to test? Thanks to all in advance.

Nat22 - April 30

My guess is it is still al ittle to early to tell. Hopefully you did concieve, but symptoms usually don't start only a few days after, it usually takes a couple of weeks. But everyone is different. Baby dust to you!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?