Symptoms-pg120958134462

3 Replies
ppanda1119 - April 30

hi everyone i am new here. I have been pregnant twice before, one miscarriage at 9 wks and one chemical pregnancy. I ovulated this month on the 17-18th. (i used an opk) so now i am on day 25 of my cycle. I have had super sore br___ts and heaviness since about 22-23 of this month. So i tested FMU today and it was negative. So my symptoms are sore br___ts, heaviness, mild intermitent cramping, and intermitent nausea late at night. I have never had sore br___t like this for this long before my period. I usually get tender a day or two before. In my first pregnancy my br___ts were sore for around 1 1/2 wks before i found out. So what do you think?

Treybugs Momma - April 30

I have all of that too! Minus the nasusea. Mine are only sore when I push on them though so maybe I am just making the sore. I would just wait till the day AF is supposed to come and test then. I think the companies rip us off with thier "early" detection tests. I am testing in the morning and I am hoping you get a BFP next week!

austynsmommy - April 30

When is your period due. I would wait until your at least due for your period. They can get expesive. Good luck. Hope you get a bfp. Let us know.

ppanda1119 - April 30

my b___sts are sore all around and they hurt when i go up and down th stairs bend down, any movement that isnt slow they hurt, even with a bra on, and i noticed that my b___bs are seeming to be larger just based on the way they fit in my bra. my husband said my nipples look puffy. i hate the waiting game. the thing also is that i am not a regular cycler. I go anywhere from 30-35 days so that is why i used an opk too, when do you suggest i test.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?