Symptoms -pg112182274218

3 Replies
ExtremelyConcerned - July 19

Hi. I am 14 years old and my boyfriend of 10 months and myself have never ingaged in s_xual intercourse. However, we were playing aorund one day and he got ejaculate onto his shirt. He then tryied to get the sperm out with his tounge after wiping his shirt with a leaf. After, he preformed oral s_x on me. Weeks later i had what appeared to be a normal period. Normal time, and normal length. However now, i have been expieriencing headakes, nausia after i eat, and i have white bumps on my nipples and aerola. I have been quite concerned ever since the day happened and i continued to be concerned even after i got my "Period". Do you think i am pregnant, or are the symptoms just in my head, or caused by something else? PLEASE help!

Steph - July 19

EC~It is highly unlikely that you are pg. I feel that the headaches and nausea are all side effects of you being nervous about this situation. I also feel that you need to focus on being 14 and not engaging on any type of s_xual activity (this is coming from a 23 yr old so i'm not trying to be your mom).

ExtremlyConcerned - July 19

Thanks, Steph. Its unreal how worried ive been. hes been reasuring me constantly, but im a really worried person. Ive been researching CONSTANTLY.

Steph - July 19

I totally understand where you are coming from. I have 2 brothers around your age and this stuff swims in my head all the time (overprotective??) How far away are you from your next period? If your cycle just stopped, wait 2-3 weeks then please get a pg test to calm your mind. They are only 7-10 dollars and worth it. If you need someone to talk to, my email is [email protected] Good luck to you and im sure everything is fine. =D

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?