Symptoms -pg112187134318

1 Replies
ExtremelyConcerned - July 20

Hi. I am 14 years old and my boyfriend of 10 months and myself have never ingaged in s_xual intercourse. However, we were playing aorund one day and he got ejaculate onto his shirt. He then tryied to get the sperm out with his tounge after wiping his shirt with a leaf. After, he preformed oral s_x on me. Weeks later i had what appeared to be a normal period. Normal time, and normal length. However now, i have been expieriencing headakes, nausia after i eat, and i have white bumps on my nipples and aerola. I have been quite concerned ever since the day happened and i continued to be concerned even after i got my "Period". Do you think i am pregnant, or are the symptoms just in my head, or caused by something else? PLEASE help

j - July 20

I would do a test to be on the safe side and put your mind at rest, but I think the chances of you being preg are very low. good luck and do a test. plus you should talk to you mom and maybe go to the doc about going on the pill plus you both should use condoms as extra protection for you both so you don't get anything from each other or pa__s anything on, it might sound bad but the last thing you want is pa__sing on any stds or even something silly like thrush. good luck

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?