Symptoms -pg119155409220

4 Replies
ORACLE - October 4

My period is like clockwork. I have never been late. I am only 2 days late but have symptoms that I normally would while I am on my period (bloating, cramps). However, I have felt very nauseated, tired, and dizzy. Could I be pregnant? Is it too early to take a hpt? I am trying not to get my hopes up, but I know you all know how that feels!

Whisper - October 4

If your period is already late, than you should be able to get a positive on an early result test if you are indeed pregnant, though some people don't get a positive for sometime after - but that is the exception rather than the rule. The majority of pregnant women can get a BFP on the day of their missed period, some a bit sooner, and some a bit later. 2 days late has a pretty good chance of giving you an accurate result. So go ahead and test, and if its negative, and still no AF, then test again in a few days or a week if AF still doesn't show up. Good luck, KUP!

GimmeaBub - October 5

Hey ya I got a BFP a proper one 4 days after AF was due, Up until now i havnt had enough convincing reults, your symptoms sound positive, try doing a test now. Baby Juice

Shiva - October 5

Oracle- What are you waiting for girl!! Go ahead and test test test!!!! and Let us know more BFP!! for Oct month. GO Go Go girl I am so happy for you. Baby Juice!!

mom_of_1 - October 5

Oh yeah. I agree with Shiva. Test! We are all sending Baby Dust your way!!! Keep us posted :)

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion