Symptoms -pg114141993718

2 Replies
coutnrygirl3709 - March 3

I think I am a few weeks along. This would be my first one so I am unsure about some things. At first does your stomach become softer and squishier? And I am nauseous at times, more tired, short temper. Has anyone else had these symptoms within the first month that they know they are pregnant? I would love to have any response. Thank you.

angel - March 4

hi courtney :) well with everyone i think the signs are differnt.... but i know signs that are common are missing a period or having a very light one, nausea, dizziness, sore chest, and then some other signs are bloating (or squishey stomach) headaches, mood swings and a lot more. for everyone they are differnt and each baby they can be differnt... like the first time i was preggo i felt a lil sick and that was it.... i may be again and i have got every sign under the sun and i feel awful lol...... good luck hun!

Brianna - March 7

coutnrygirl3709 - I am pregnant right now and when I was in the first couple of weeks, I just got REALLY bloated, and the main thing that triggered it for me was constipation. I had never had such bad constipation in my entire life. I have morning sickness allllll day long, but I haven't thrown up yet. Just nauseous a lot of the time. Goodluck and babydust~!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?