Symptoms Of Pregnancy-pg110193116228

6 Replies
Angie 619 - December 1

I have been having a lot of symptoms of pregnancy except for br___t tenderness. I feel like I am pregnant, but I have not had a period for almost six years because I have been on depo provera. Two tests came out negative. Can I still be pregnant, or is this something else?

Tonya - December 1

I am having the same problems. I was on depo for a few years - got off in Aug and my husband and I have been trying...I am 6 days late for my period and have nausea, back pain, etc...but my tests still show neg. I have been told and trust me - I have researched this to death - that it can take up to 10 days for the hpt to read the horomone that is present when preg ... so you may be getting a false reading. I would go for a blood test to ease your mind - at least that is what I am going to do.

Tonya - December 1

Please keep me posted as I am anxious to hear some kind of success story from women who had been on depo - I hope I am one of them

Kristin - December 1

I only took 2 depo provera shots, and when I decided to get off I started having pregnancy symptoms. The doctor says that it is normal, but if you still don't start your period, take a HPT and if it comes out negative, ask your doctor to prescribe you some birth control pills. Take them for about a week, and soon after you should start your period. I Did! Good luck to everyone. If you need to talk more e mail me at [email protected]

maria santiago - December 1

[email protected]

tyty - December 1

is anyone familiar with provera?

Angie 619 - December 2

Actually I went to the doctor yesterday. What I actually have is a light case of a bladder infection. So, not pregnant.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?