Temp -pg115229770618

5 Replies
mtoc - July 7

I was hoping I am pregnant so my feel it is too early to show on a home pregnancy test. I have recently been charting my temp but found it to be around 97.2-97.1. Does this mean I most likely am not pregnant?

mrose - July 7

mtoc, were you temping throughout your entire cycle? What cycle day are you on? do you know when you ovulated? These things will help us give you a better answer

mtoc - July 7

no I was not temping through my cycle. I just starting temping earlier in the week. I was ovulating around June 28 and 29. I should be staring my period around the 9th of this month, unless I'm pregnant. Thanks for your help.

mrose - July 8

mtoc, if you weren't temping the entire cycle, then it is nearly impossible to say what those temps mean. it's possible thtat you normally have pretty low temps, and these for you are high...or it could mean, that your temps have already dropped pending for af. you should 9dpo today, I would wait until Monday or so, if AF hasn't showed, then I would do a test....goodluck! keep me posted!

mtoc - July 8

mrose... thanks so much for your help. I will keep you posted. I am new at this and know "af" means aunt flow but what does 9dpo mean? Thanks again.

mrose - July 8

hey mtoc, 9dpo means 9 days past ovulation. cd= cycle days, bd=baby dancing(s_x), af= aunt flow, dh=dear husband, ds= dear son, dd= dear daughter, cm= cervical mucus....hmm...i think that's the basics i hope this helps, it can get confusing!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?