Terrified Pg1260122896

3 Replies
pinkwalls9 - December 6

h__lo. i am 19 and i am definitely not looking to have a baby right now. i know i am putting myself at risk every time my boyfriend and i have s_x but after this big scare i can assure you it will not be happening for a long time. anyways, I am on birth control, and my placebo pills started today (sunday december 6th) however last monday night i was experiencing very bad cramps and then tuesday-present i have been having a mixture of blood and brown discharge when i wipe. it has been heavy enough to sometimes make it onto my underwear but it is heaviest in the mornings and after i go to the bathroom during the day. seeing as my period wouldn't usually start until this tuesday or wednesday, i got online and looked up what an early brown dischargy bloody period might mean. all of the results had somethign to do with implantation bleeding which scared me to death. i have been EXTREMELY stressed out and i took 3 preg tests throught the week last week and they were all negative. i am going to take one on wednesday (when my period should be here) and maybe see what it says. what does anyone else think? i really would like some input from others. My mom seems to think that I am okay and that it is just a scare, but i can't seem to calm myself down. i am afraid this terrible stress will delay my period even further. thank you.

Grandpa Viv - December 6

If you have not missed any pills, the chance of pregnancy is low. Are you on any medications that might negate the effect of the pill - antibiotics or heavy a___lgesics? Yes, pink and brown when wiping does fit the description of implantation spotting. There may be some other cause, too. The test companies love for you to spend money on their tests before your period is due, but it is best to wait until you are late, and you may have to repeat a couple of times at one week intervals to be sure you are in the clear. Don't forget to use first morning pee. Maybe you should persuade the bf to use condoms as well as you the pill, which will make you just about bullet proof. GL!

pinkwalls9 - December 6

He does use condoms. Every time. So my white pills begin today, when do you think it's best for me to take a test? if this red and brown bleeding continues i have no idea how i am going to distinguish between that and my period.

pinkwalls9 - December 6

and i was on tamiflu the week before we had s_x however i did not think tamiflu would affect my birth control pills.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?