Test-pg117056502757

15 Replies
ursula - February 3

Test

ursula - February 3

Sorry. I tried to post something a minute ago and it said it was a duplicate entry, but I hadn't posted anything yet. Okay, for the 3rd time. lol What is everyone going to do about bc after having a baby? I am worried about the pill because it messed up my cycle so much. I have also heard horror stories about IUD's and I am worried about weight gain and messed up cycles if I use depo. What is everyone else going to do?

krissy2006 - February 4

First off, NEVER EVER EVER EVER use depo. More women than not say it ruins their bodies... and I am one of them. I for one will not be using birth control ever. My hubby is Mexican and is all for let what will be, be. So if God gives us 1 or 15 children. I guess that is just how its gonna be. No more birth control for me. Ever ever again. However if I were to use bc, I would use the patch. No more shots and no pills. Nuh uh! LOL What are you thinkin' about doing? Oh yeah and I have heard horror stories about IUD's too and how painful they CAN (but aren't supposed to) be

ursula - February 4

I don't know. I am thinking of just using spermicides, etc. I am hispanic too, by the way. lol. Although I don't want anymore than 3 kids. hehe. I am just worried about using any sort of hormonal thing (pill, shot, patch, IUD) because they can all mess you up.... we are basically stopping our bodies from working on there own when we do that... *sigh* I don't know what to do. Use OPKs forever to avoid pregnancy?? lol

krissy2006 - February 4

You are right that if the bc is hormones its gonna mess with you no matter what and that is why I won't ever use them again. I don't like spermicides (I think I am allergic to them because I always get itchy burning sensations when I used to use them) So where are you from? I would love to say I am hispanic and many people think I am. But then I say I'm not and they get this puzzeled look on their face. I swear people have the mentality of, if it looks like a chicken, sounds like a chicken and acts like a chicken, it must be a chicken. Well I speak Spanish fluently, I look Mexican (or so I am told) and I have some mannerisms as I lived in Mexico for 6 months and have been with my hubby for 6 almost 7 years . . . but then I say, Nope I'm Greek and people's jaws fall slack. LOL So I have been stalking your chart and see you are 4dpo. Now for the LOOOOONNNNGGGG WAIT. huh? LOL I myself am only CD8 but already have ewcm??? odd.. and irritating because hubby works gravyard and isn't home when I'm in the mood, dangit!!! LOL So what're you doing on here on a Sat. night? As I said I am alone cuz DH is working and I have no life. LOL

krissy2006 - February 4

Oh and I just wanted to say have a great night! I am going to go take a nice LONG leisurely . . . . . . . . . . . . . . WALK....UGH! Its about 9:30pm and just now am I in the mood to do any exercise. But as I have posted elsewhere I just started Jenny Craig and so off to the gym I goZ!!!! No excuses either cuz I have a free gym here in my complex and I can't even use the excuse that its after hours cuz DH went and got a 24/hr slide key. UGH!!! Oh well... So have a gr8 night and see ya around tomorrow. BTW we really need to get thet 2ww thread alive again. I hope Layni is OK. Poor thing. And I hope her chart only changed to cd1 because she put in medium bleeding. :( Life just isn't giving her a break. :( Prayers prayers!!! She neeeedddsss them!!!

ursula - February 4

well, I'm hispanic, but DH is as white as white can be. lol. My generation is the first in my family to marry people from other races... no prejudices, it just hadn't happened yet. so now me and two of my other cousins are all married to white boys. lol what is your FF addy, Krissy? ewcm already??? thats good actually I hope it stays around for you. I never get it... only watery cm. I am thinking of getting preseed soon and see how that works. Well, FF is all confused on my chart. I didn't bd day before O because 1. this is my first month temping and 2. because i got a negative (or what i thought was) OPK.... so who knows if I did O, but if I did I don't think I caught the eggie anyway. lol. I am at home because I feel old and married. Dh and I were out most of the day. It's almost midnight here so I am just winding down before bed.

krissy2006 - February 4

From your temps it looked like you O'd one day earlier than FF says. Oh and how come you have open circles? did you temp at a different time or were you sleep deprived? fever? If it was the time issue it does take a bit to get used to but in order for FF to interpret your chart accurately you really do need to temp at the same time. Not like I am a gr8 examle. My chart is home/krissy2006 but there isn't much on there cuz of hubby's stupid work schedule and not being able to temp. :( I know you said you are hispanic but from where??? I am the first white chick/person in my hubby's family also. I feel so lucky <<<sniff sniff>>> LOL You feel like an old married couple? how old are you, if you don't mind me asking? you're dh? Do you have any other kids or trying for #1? DH and I are trying for #1 and hoping it happens gosh darn soon. We are on month 7 and every month closer to the year mark I think OK 83% of couples get married within a year but then I think about that ither 17% and wanna bite off my nails and pull my hair out with worry that I will be in that small percentage... I guess I should just relax. LOL Well off to my walk. Just thought I'd respond before I go! Cia Ciao... adios!! Quisaz manana estando lejos me arepiento... ok nevermind... everytime I say goodbye this song dh listens to all the time comes into my head. G'night and sweet dreams.. Bye

etaylor - February 4

Krissy, do you mind sharing your story of how birth control ruined your body? I want to know because I was considering taking birth control in the future because my husband and I were thinking about maybe postponing me trying to conceive until he finishes college.

ursula - February 4

Yes, the problem is the time. I usually temp at 5:30, but if I wake up at 4 or 4:30 then I just temp then because it is pretty close to when I would usually temp. I am from Texas. I was born here, but grandparents, etc were not. They are all from Mexico. Monterrey and Piedras Negras to be exact. lol I am not old at all. I am only 26 and dh is 28. We have been staying in alot though. I am not sure why. It's been much colder here than usual so I think that might be it. lol DH and I have been together for 2.5 years and married for 7 months. This will be our first... so like you, we can't wait. I am so excited since this whole pg thing is something I've never gone through before. Just looked at your chart. Looks like the big O is coming soon! Yea! Oh don't worry. Relax, I am sure you will get PG soon. Anyhow, have fun on your walk and your workout. I am right there with you in spirit! lol as I should shed some weight too. I'm a turning in. Have a good one, Krissy!

krissy2006 - February 4

Etaylor, I was on depo provera for 3 horrid years. My hubby and I started dating and became s_xually active 2 yrs later when I was 17. I pretty much told my mom straight out I needed birth control but straight from the beginning we knew I couldn't take the pill because I have a horrible memory. So we investigated the shot (depo-provera) and it sounded just awesome. My obgyn said there were minimal side affects etc and so I began it and stayed on it for three years. The side affects that occurred were atrotious. My normally very high libido sank down into nothing-ness. I literally felt like I was turning into an it because I found nothing and no one much less my dh attractive (sorry that sounds awful) and I had no s_x drive. No wants for s_x, stimulation, foreplay or even masturbation (sorry if tmi) The shot also caused every little ounce of cm and v____al discharge to dry up making for when I did have s_x with my hubby (then bf) very painful. Every time it felt as though he had inserted a rod of stone that had burnt my innards and it lasted for up to 2 hours after s_x. No lube and no s_xual stimulation could make it go away or even make it any better. I gained 50+ lbs which on my already overweight body made for other problems. I had terrible terrible mood swings that more often than not were the cause of some serious almost fatal fights between my dh and me. I became like a lifeless, emotionless, it without any feeling of being female at all!!! And I mean that in every sense. I couldn't even look at myself in the mirror. I felt ugly and s_xless and masculine if you will. <<<sigh>>> When I finally decided to get off the shot my dr. said it could take up to a year to get my regular periods back. Well they hadn't told me that before the shot. They had told me it would take up to a year to get pregnant. UGH! My periods returned (but eratically after about 4 months and regulated around 6 or 7 months) Osteoperosis (sp?) is also a__sociated with the shot and me being 22 and very strong suddenly have very weak bones. If I exercise too hard or too long my knees feel like they will break under me, my back is a mess which causes major migraines (to which I am prone anyway) So my hubby and I have now been ttc for 9 months and charting for 7. I THANK GOD everyday that he allowed my cycles to return to normal regular cycles averaging 24-25 days with an ovulation date of about CD11- CD14 and a lutheal phase of 13-14 days. (10 necessary for implantation) In general it (the shot) just really messes with your hormones and your mind, your emotions. There are a few girls on this site who had a good experience with it and there are plenty of women that do, but the majority of whom I know and who I have heard from have just been through hell and back. I wouldn't suggest it to you even if it was your last option. Honestly! Don't play with your body like that!

Grandpa Viv - February 4

Natural family planning (the rhythm method) can help space your births - maybe one every 4 years. Pregnancy is not possible if you track ovulation and abstain from s_x until it is several days past, but who can resist temptation for all but ten days of the month?

etaylor - February 4

Krissy, that sounds awful. I'm sorry that you went through that. You have convinced me not to try that. I guess if we decide to wait to have kids, then we will just use condoms. Thanks for sharing your story.

stefkay - February 4

Hi! I'm glad I read this post...thanks krissy for your input! I was on the pill (never tried anything else) for probably 15 years off and I've done a lot of reading on it and it seems that these forms of birth control can be totally fine (all dr's seem to tell us they are harmless) but I think if someone is like right on the line fertiility-wise, it can be that thing that pushes them over into infertility. I won't go back on anything and my bf is totally against condoms. At this point I'm like, I did my part for all these years, now you can do yours! lol! Like Grandpa Viv said, I think the rhythm method would work well. If I temp and continue to, I'd just try to abstain for that week. It seems like I spent all of my teens and 20s trying NOT to get pregnant and now that I want it, I realize how hard it really is.

Ella82 - February 4

Hi, i had always used condoms and rhythm method it was only a couple of years ago that i started the pill (my family is catholic and against birth control but i had to do something) so my cylces went back on track quite quickly and had no problems falling pregnant. I think after having the baby i will go on the mini pill (progesterone only) it doesnt stop you from ovulating it makes the environment harder for conception to occur (eg thicker cm and uterus lining thinner) its also safe to use while b___st feeding. I was thinking of the rhythm method but i dont think dh will be able to control himself.

Laceyandsamsmamma - February 4

ok here is my experiance like Krissy I say NEVER use depo too many side effects and messes up your system badly, I could never remember pills so I took the patch i between my kids and that worked well. I didnt gain weight or have any side effects, it stayed on even in shower and baths and I take one every day sometimes 2 times a day. so that is what I would sugest. I used condoms for a year too before my dd was born and that works if used properly and everytime but alot of people think it doesnt feel as good and choose not to use them. good luck with what ever you chose

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?