The Big O 2ww 2007 BFP S And Everything Else Part10

208 Replies
krissy2006 - January 22

Ok, hopefully ya'll 'll come here cuz that other thread just takes a toll on my patience when it's trying to load. See ya here soon!!

anniebananie - January 22

shoot I just posted on the other thread, no biggy... thanks for the new one krissy. say- your chart is looking good!

krissy2006 - January 22

Thanks annie, yours too. Looks like you may be entering your fertile period??? Yay for BDing!!!! Hope everyone else joins us soon... :)

krissy2006 - January 22

Oh I just read the other thread annie and I am sorry about the extra week you have to wait. That is a huge bummer. But maybe you will O early (not super earily but early) and you will get to BD for really real sooner. :) I hope I hope!!! Did you vote from the other thread???

riss - January 22

thanks Krissy, you are absolutely right in saying ignorance is bliss, thankyou for bringing that to my attention. You bded like rabbits this month, if you didn't catch that egg, nobody did...haha. Annie, hope you 'O' a little earlier, for you sanitys sake, that must be sooo frustrating. Have you thought of trying soy, for no other reason but to bring 'O' forward.

krissy2006 - January 22

Your welcome Riss!!! Sometimes we all really just need to sit back and relax and think about times when women didn't have thermometers, OPKs, HPTs and such and they were still having big bouncy healthy babies then. Sometimes I think the mind is a very strong thing and even if nothing is wrong you can start to feel symptoms/things even though they don't actually exist. Hence all the symptoms and no PG stories on here. :) So relax and just breathe. Everything will be fine. :)

Ella82 - January 23

Krissy i like your last post I'm having a worrying day today i just want to get rid of the feeling. Anyways i'm off i am having some "me" time tonight catching up with some of my friends i havent seen since before my m/c. ~*~Babydust~*~ Everyone

2ndtimeround - January 23

Layni, thanks for noticing =) So I guess I am in the 2ww, even though FF hasn't given me CH yet... But I'm not even bothered about it.... My bet is on Layni and Lissica, ofcourse I hope there is a lot more than just 2 BFP this time round!!! ~*~*babydust~*~*

Harriet - January 23

Stefkay, i'm so sorry for what you're going through. I had actually just checked your chart before I read your post so i'm glad you came on here, we're here for you.

Harriet - January 23

It's true what they say about carrots, my nephew would only eat them when he first went on to solids & in all the photos of him around that time he has a bright orange nose, it's so funny! Riss, I share your concerns & I'm not even pregnant yet, it's normal to be worried, but what Krissy said is so true.

Harriet - January 23

What are the rules on this betting then? Is it for the two people who will be the first to get their BFP's this cycle or is it for the two people we think are most likely to get theirs. Presumably the latter as not everyone is due (no)af on the same day. My initial vote is Marcelle & i'll get back to you on my second choice. By the way Hi Maddiesmom & welcome!

Harriet - January 23

Oh & just to mix it up a little, i'm also in the 2ww, 3dpo today. Layni, how did you get FF to mark your chances as Very High? My rating is High & i though that wss the highest rating????

krissy2006 - January 23

Hey ladies, I have been super extra abnormally bored here tonight without DH so I made a piczo site. If ya'll wanna check it out, that's be cool. Here's the address . . . krissynmyturo.piczo.com/ ---- I don't know if you need to take out the forward slash after com, but there it is. Hope you like. As for ttc and such, my crampies/flutteries are more severe but I know they have nothing to do with AF cuz not only would it normally still be about a week away, I O'd late so its even farther away. I have stabbing pains in my side like I have run too much but I have done NO exercise. I'm famished, constantly. The chicken I made tonight smelled like I needed to just throw it away and so I did???? In any case, we'll see what the next few days bring. The HPT in my purse has perked up. I made the mistake of saying it wasn't calling to me and now I hear the faint whisper. Pee on me, it whispers. I bet by tomorrow it'll be screaming. Well off to bed ladies. Gonna see if I can't catch a little sleep b4 I go p/u DH!! TTYL .... Oh and I won't be on tomorrow b/c I am going back to a realllllyyyy old job to help the lady who is now in my old position b/c she seemingly can't keep up.....hmmmmm..... OH AND I HAVE AN INTERVIEW ON WEDNESDAY WITH THE SCHOOL DISTRICT!!!! AGAIN!!! YAY!!!!! I WANT THIS JOB SOOOOO BAD!!!! K g'night ladies!!

Wow, Harriet. Thanks for that.... You really put a smile on my face.... Af is due not due 2 Feb. But since we were just relaxing and going with the flow this cycle, our bding wasn't on time... 3 days before O and morning after O.... =) So I'm giving you the option of changing your vote LOL if you want..... but thanks again. How are you doing? Noticed you are also in the 2ww.... GL ~*~*~babydust~*~*~*

I'm still trying to catch up on all the posts.... (trying to limit my time here on the forums.. started getting way to obsessed about checking in on you girls) Stefkay, I'm so so sorry. I know words cannot make things any better, but we are here for you. Take care!

Harriet - January 23

Nope, I'm still with you Marcelle, I don't care when you bd'd, I had a dream about it & since I was right about DaBonk I'm confident in you. I'm 'not' due af on 4th feb as I have a 15 day luteal phase so i'll be testing a couple of days after everyone else :( We should definitely go for a record here though. ***sticky babydust***

heehee.... I still wanted to comment to you about your dream.... I remember (I think it was ) socalmom and ella both dreaming about my BFP a while back... well, maybe this will be 3rd time lucky then.... =)

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?