The Big O 2ww 2007 BFP S And Everything Else Part7

268 Replies
lissica - January 15

Hi girls...new thread here. Best of luck to all of us this year whether you are ttc or already have that bfp!!

lissica - January 15

Hope you girls don't mind me starting a new thread. I know layni isn't feeling very well today. Hope things get better.

jenn_ns - January 15

Don't mind a bit...that one was getting too long!

frozenfeet - January 15

thanks lissica - that other one was long!!!

socalmom - January 15

shoot I just posted on part6, but thanks for starting this new one!

frozenfeet - January 15

congrats on your bfp socalmom! where is everyone today...the board seems desolate (sp?)!!!

lissica - January 15

do you girls think excercising could prevent O?I have been doing so pretty much this whole year so far.Nothing crazy though..i mean i won't be winning any Miss Olympias lol.

jenn_ns - January 15

Lissica - ...apparently Christmas can delay O!! Last month mine was delayed by about 6 days!! /home/jennns Not sure about the excercising, tho'..... I wouldn't say moderate excercise would effect Oing....?????

jenn_ns - January 15

...but I'm no doc!! lol

lissica - January 15

LOL jenn! that was funny. Maybe the stress of christmas did it. Yeah i don't think my O should be off too much. I am so glad i decided to temp cus if i hadn't i would have thought for sure i did a few days ago. No wonder temping helps ppl get pregnant so much!

hapistuff - January 15

Layni- OMG, I am so sorry. ***Big Hugs to You!*********

indenial - January 15

Hey girls, on Saturday night DH and I had too much to drink celebrating the Saints playoff victory and I started talking in TTC abbreviations, so he was asking me about charting and such. He seemed to think I was nuts and thought he looked too fat in the picture I put on FF but otherwise didn't say too much. Then yesterday afternoon, we met up with some friends and he brought up the fact that we are TTC to some of the people there, which we haven't really talked about to anyone. I wonder if I am stressing him out too much

jenn_ns - January 15

Lissica - exactly -- If I wasn't temping, I would have been going out of my mind, being a week late!!! But...since I was temping, I knew I o'ed late, your Lutual phase stays the same.... I had it pegged when af would start...ugly witch....and she did. :( However... I didn't think I was stressing over Christmas.... all that much, anyway... Maybe a lil' bit.

indenial - January 15

Hapi, your temps are still up there...any symptoms?

DaBonkElsMe - January 15

Hey girls, thought I'd pop into the new thread and say Hi. I am 8dpo today but I forgot to temp this morning, I have off from work and just slept right through until 9!! It was so nice! Anyway, I have had some hot flashes today and this weird crick in my neck. Could have been from over sleeping but I don't think so since it started well after i got out of bed and has since gone away. I am also very tired today, dispite the fact that I am at the end of an extended weekend! I don't thinkI'll test for a while, I hate seeing those BFN's ya'know! I plan to wait until next weekend if I can hold out! We'll see.

frozenfeet - January 15

I was wondering the same thing hapi!!!

DaBonkElsMe - January 15

indenial - do you live in Mew Orleans? I was rooting for the Saints!! That was so exciting. i am a Falcon's fan myself so during the year i am usually against the Saints, but they are a hard team to dislike!! Now that my team is out I am hoping the Saints go all the way!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?