The Big O 2ww 2007 BFP S And Everything Else Part8

262 Replies
2ndtimeround - January 18

A baby...one of the most beautiful miracles in life, on of the greatest joys we can ever know, and one of the reasons why there is a little extra sunshine, laughter and happiness in our world today.... This I wish for every one of you ladies... may you all get your BFPs soon and hold beautiful babies in your arms.

2ndtimeround - January 18

Thought I would start your day off with a new thread, since the other one was taking way too long to load..... I'm really sucking big time at this break cycle... Can't think of anything but ttcing today. It's driving me crazy!!!! I hope you all have a great day... Layni, I hope you are ok today.... How are all our PG ladies feeling? Happy Oing and bding to the rest of yous.... ~*~*~*babydust*~*~*~

DaBonkElsMe - January 18

Hey 2ndtime, and everyone!! Well, my temp was up again this morning despite the fact that our heat broke and it was barely 50 degrees in our house this morning!!! I thought it might affect my temp but it was still high so I am getting excited because if it stays high tomorrow, it will be looking triphasic! I was tempted to test this morning but decided to wait at least until tomorrow, maybe until Saturday. How's everyone else doing today??

nbarnes - January 18

Hello everyone...I tested again this morning and another BFN...AF is due tomorrow, not looking forward to her visit, praying that she stays away, but it just our first month TTC so I can't expect it to happen so quickly. Anyone else expecting (NOT) AF soon?

nbarnes - January 18

Just want to reword that last sentence, **anyone esle waiting to test for their BFP : )**~~~BABY DUST TO ALL~~~~

Harriet - January 18

DaBonkElsMe, i'm hoping that you just tested too early, tomorrow or Saturday would probably give you a better idea, keep us informed. nbarnes, sorry about bfn, not out til you're out though, are you charting? If so what's your address? Have you been on the forum before TTC? your name is familiar, or i'm just going crazy (she says eating pickled onions out of the jar!). I'm waiting to 'O', anytime now & dh has a long w/end, he'll be begging to go back to work he he.

anniebananie - January 18

Hi ladies! I am officially back from my trip to London. It was fabulous. I have to read all of the old threads to make sure I am all caught up. Hope you all are doing well. Off to my first day back to work. Talk later.

lil_lady - January 18

Hi Ladies...I hope everyone is doing well.Amyree and Annie sorry about AF showing.I know this is belated.I've been trying to be more relaxed about ttc this cycle.I've been trying to stay off the site a bit more.But it is hard too.lol Amy are you going to temp this cycle?Your chart was looking so good the last cycle.I know it makes it harder when it looks so different than the other cycles and there is that bit more hope that it could be the the cycle you are pg.That one time when AF was late was a hard one for me when she did show.I hope you are doing ok. I don't think it will be long until you get that ever so deserved BFP.Keep your chin up girls.I think it may be a bit before I get pg.Dh has been having problems since his last surgery in July.So it seems like there may be nerve or/and blood vessel damage that may need more time to heal.At least that is what we think the problem is.There was never a problem before this all happened(the surgeries).He feels like it is his fault on me not getting pg.I don't want him to feel that way.I don't want that pressure on him like that.I don't want him to feel bad.I'am just glad he is still here with us.So I told him if I get pg then I do and if I don't then I just don't.So I need to just be more relaxed about it and try not to talk to him about ttc.He has mentioned going to the doctor about the problem he is having.I'am not going to pressure him on that.If he does then that is fine and if he doesn't that is fine too.As long as he is healthy otherwise then I think it just may take some more time for him to get back to normal.Anyway....Layni,I hope everything worked out the way you wanted it to with your dh.I'am sorry you have had to deal with so much stuff lately.Marcelle,good luck with the ttc break.You never know it could be the cycle you get pg.I better go stalk a few charts.ttyl

nbarnes - January 18

Harriet, this month is my first time on the forum cause this is out first time TTC so I am a newbie....I am charting but on hard copy, I was waiting to see if that AF shows up and if she does I will start using the FF site so that I can get some help with interpreting my chart...Do you have a chart on FF?

nbarnes - January 18

GL lil_lady with everything, I hope the DH feels better really soon : )

Harriet - January 18

Welcome back Annie! You'll have to tell us all about it. nbarnes, i'm just plain ole crazy then... I do have a FF chart home/korky will get you to my homepage, i don't have pets, I don't have children & i'm ug-ger-ly so no photos up on it. Hopefully you won't need the FF trial, but if you do you'll find that you really get to know your body better, you're probably seeing a pattern on paper already? Where are you from? Some advice, take a good look at your husband/partner, remember what he looks like, because from now on you will remain glued to your computer only leaving it to check cm & occasionally jump on dh when expecting 'O'! Anyway, welcome to the site and the best of luck to you, i'm off out for dinner.

Harriet - January 18

lil_lady, I tried to write something supportive there but it was a load of c___p so i deleted it, but thinking of you and I admire your strength. (see, still sounds cheesy...)

lil_lady - January 18

Ohhh Harriet......LOL....LOL... you gave me a good laugh...that is supportive enough.....I'am glad your back Annie.I'll be stalking that chart.I hope you catch the eggie this cycle....nbarnes,sorry about the bfn.Maybe it is too still to early.I'am not sure what dpo you are on.If you do chart on FF post the link when you can.But hopefully you will not have to chart.I better go for now.ttyl

nbarnes - January 18

thanks lil_lady I am on CD28 today and about 14dpo (I think) AF is suppose to be tomorrow,but I pray she doesn't come : )

nbarnes - January 18

Harriet, I understand what you mean about not leaving the computer I am at work and I keep finding myself coming back more often than I should to see updates, lol

jenn_ns - January 18

yup -- Harriet is right....and my work is suffereing because of being here all the time! home/jennns is my FF chart. Biring phase right now, as AF is leaving...good riddance!

jenn_ns - January 18

oops...typo... BORING phase right now.....lol

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?