The Big O 2ww 2007 BFP S And Everything Else Part9

263 Replies
indenial - January 21

Hope y'all don't mind me starting a new thread, but the other one was taking too long to load, and I had to post about dabonk's chart. I have been out partying all day for the Saints game, so I don't know if I'm more prone to emotion because of the drink, but I was just stalking charts and saw dabonk had A + HPT on hers, and I started bawling crying...I mean good crying. I am so happy for you and DH. I wish you the most happy and health 9 mths.

Megs - January 21

SO sad the saints lost... :-( I was REALLY rooting for Reggie Bush!!!

frozenfeet - January 21

Hey ladies- Just checking in to see how everyone is feeling this cycle! Congrats to preggoplease and to Dabonk!!! Sticky beans for you both!!! Everything is great here! I'm still stalking you all!!! Take care ~ Sarah

Harriet - January 22

indenial, that's so funny, you spent all day partying & then got home & started stalking ~ that's the behaviour of an addict! I guess that's something you cannot deny...

Ella82 - January 22

Hi Ladies, i had my first doc appt today my blood came back positive for pregnancy but i dont know the hcg levels yet, the pathology hasnt downloaded it onto my docs computer so i have to wait till tomorrow to find that out!! I'm booked in for a scan in 2weeks i'll be 7wks 6days then so they should get a nice look at the baby then i dont have to go back till 14wks. On another topic i was picking up cardboard on our porch to put in the recycling bin and there was a snake under it!! Not only that it had a freakin lizzard hanging out of its mouth!! I'm glad tho that the lizzard was in there otherwise the snake could've bit me. Gosh i was sooooo scared i ran straight back in the house and called dh at work (i dont know what he could've done from there LOL!) i guess thats what you get when living in the country. Anyways have a good afternoon/evening/night all xx

Harriet - January 22

DaBonkElsMe, YEEEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!! Congratulations, I've read your other post & I'm pretty confident that the line will get darker over the next few days. I've been convinced you'd get your BFP since I moved your chart into my +ve folder the other week. (In which case Marcelle I have high hopes for you too since I dreamed that you are pregnant). Anyway rambling... Oh Megs, congrats on crosshairs, are they your first solid lines? FF must feel you have enough info now about your cycles to give them, coolio!

Harriet - January 22

L1NDZ, wow, those images are so clear, beautiful, the 4D is a little freaky, but beautiful none-the-less! ELLA, that's awesome, two weeks, it'll pa__s in no time (ha ha, we all know how slowly two weeks can pa__s). That's so scarey about the snake, but also funny about calling DH, i've done a similar thing & he's like 'what am I meant to do?'. It's morning here (you missed that off the end of your message!) But have a good one all (whatever it is).

2ndtimeround - January 22

I really suck at this "break cycle" stuff!! :( I've started charting again.... But not taking it that seriously this time round. If I forget or over sleep one morning, then tough. I'm not going to stress about what my temp is doing or not doing... I just couldn't stop myself from putting that stupid Thermometer in my mouth. Anyway, Have a great day! Going to go catch up.....

lissica - January 22

Well i'm here but just in and out all weekend. My inlaws got here friday night and are leaving tomorrow morning thank goodness!!! So hope to chat with you all more soon. Holding my breath for you dabonk..best of luck on retesting.

krissy2006 - January 22

Lissica, are you still here?

lissica - January 22

I'm here:) just went for a cold walk hehe.

krissy2006 - January 22

what time is it where u r???? where r u, lol??? i am in WA and it is only 2:33 am.. waiting for dh to get off graveyard!!! yuck!!!

lissica - January 22

oh wow you're up early lol. It's 5:35 am here in ontario canada. My dh just left for work about an hr ago so i got up to have a coffee in the peace and quiet before the inlaws wake up.lol

krissy2006 - January 22

LOL, I'm glad my in-laws can't visit. They're in Mexico without Visas. My DH would absolutely slaughter me, might even divorce me if he knew I said that but my MIL is sooooooooooooooooooo intrusive and my FIL is just irritating. So they're better 4000 miles away. :) You like your in-laws....? I loove mine, but I love them far away... :)

lissica - January 22

lol yeah i agree 100%. I don't mind visiting them but i don't want them in my house for more then a day. Even my dh can't stand his own mother for long. Yesterday i had just woke up around noon from my night shift and my eyes were barely open and she starts going on about what kind of kitchen counter tops i want and colour appliances..i'm like I DON'T CARE!!!(in my head of course) Lets just say we are totally 2 different people. To makes matters worse i am alone with them all day today until dh gets home at supper time /cry.

Megs - January 22

Good morning you earlies! :-) Harriet, yes this is the first time FF has given me SOLID crosslines!!!!!! :-) I just have a feeling that FF is going to move them to tomorrow, but I guess that all depends on my temp... No one's up now so I can't stalk charts.............. Gosh people, don't you know an addict NEEDS you to wake up ex tra early to chart and input it and then sleep??? haha! Yeah Ella for the positive pregnancy test!!!!! :-) IS it really starting to sink in??? YOu have such a positive outlook on life, you're right, at least the snake had the lizzard in hit's mouth....... :-) Sarah, (frozenfeet since I just realized that we've got two Sarah's) how ya feeling??? 2ndtime, maybe taking your temp but having the att_tude you do will help you get preggers!! :-) Good luck!!! Lissica, how you feeling about this cycle????

lissica - January 22

Morning Megs!! I don't feel too hopeful this month. I guess cus i've been trying so long and dh and I only bd'd a couple times. I'm just so happy i O'd!!! What about you?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion