The Big O 2ww 2007 BFPs And Insensitve DH S Part 6

328 Replies
layni - January 11

We are quite the chatters!!!!! Here's to another thread and hopefully this will be the one with LOTS OF BFPS!!! I am cd13 waiting to O'' where are you girls?

amyree - January 11

Hapi, you're a jack of all trades. If I remember correctly, you've been a radio personality, nanny, executive a__sistant (?) and you can interpret dreams. Speaking of dreams, my recurring dream is that I'm always chasing my husband, but can never catch him. For example, once I dreamt I was chasing him around a mountain top that looked kind of like a race track way up high. It was crazy cause I'd always just about catch up to him, and then I'd lose him again. Sometimes I dream he's with another woman and I'm chasing both of them, but mostly it's just him. What' do you make of thatt?

hapistuff - January 11

Amyree – I have done a lot! a___lyzing dreams is a hobby of mine. * I am smiling as I read the description of your dream. I can't help but think of your dh as a cute little bunny :) I am leaving work right now so I will have to wait until later tonight to give you my interpretation. Happy chatting ladies!

amyree - January 11

Thanks. You're a sweetie!!

frozenfeet - January 11

Good evening everyone! Hope you all are having a wonderful day! My day is ending soon and that means on to 8 dpo tomorrow. Whoo hoo...that means that I can test in 6 days. I'll try at 14 dpo (if I can make it that long..af is due then). Temps are up a bit from yesterday...did some tuning/overriding and talked with a VIP helper on FF and she agreed on my chart....so...good to go for now..just need that BFP. Sorry to hear about your BFN Amy....but you're not out yet hun..chin up!!!

anoble - January 11

hi everyone. im just a follwer of all the threads mainly but i do have a quastons for hapistuff. i was wondering about dreams too. my dream was i was going to school, but forced to joing the military. i went to iraq but everything was like the future all this new technology there and you wouldof swore it was 2050 or shomething. but my bf went with me, helped me regestar (sp) and walked the base with me looking for my barraks. well we found it and he left and i went to go to sleep but the bed were like how japan has theirs, they look like time capsuls in the wall. and where you rested your head was at the end of the toliet. gross i know. so when some went to the bathroom it was right next to you. but i didnt freak out about in the dream. then i woke up. i went back to sleep and i drempt i was in my male friends house. he had to big rotwiler (sp) dogs.the chased me upstairs and i tried to get away but they both grabbed my right arm. i was screaming for help and no one was comming. they dragged me to the top of the stairs by a rail that when you lookd straight down you can see the first floor and the other half of the stairs. they pulled me closer and closer to this rail and i can remember pushing my arm to try to make them get off but pushed them both threw the bars on the rail and they let go and feel. i got up and ran to the bathroom, i thought they were still comming after me, and when i got to the bathroom i slammed the door and locked it and then i heard all this banging noise and grawling and it was them again trying to get me. just like in a horror movie. as i was locking the door i saw my right arm and it was all scratched up and bleeding everywhere. i feel tothe floor crying "someone help me" and heard one last boom and woke up. i know that pretty long but im currious to know what the heck that means. usually my dreams are funny or plesent. nothing horrifing like this.

layni - January 11

HEY!!! Where my girls at??

frozenfeet - January 11

I was just wondering the same thing....everyone..........disapeared...hmmmm

layni - January 11

Hey frozen , I was right about your chart eh?? That's so exciting that you got those nice bold red lines :-) You feeling any "syptoms" yet?

frozenfeet - January 11

Hey layni - you were so right and after I talked with a ff person, they lowered my coverline to 97.38....and agreed on the 11th...so excited. I've just been having waves of nausea and sore bb's for about 2 days now. I've been constantly cramping as well...for about 3 days...other than that...everything else is minor or nomal for me before AF come. You're getting ready to O I see!!

babyfever2006 - January 11

Hey girls! Haven't posted in a while. Work has been crazy! I'm reaching my breaking point at my job and now starting to understand why dh wants me to find another job before getting pg. The stress is getting to me. Layni, when are you supposed to O? I am waiting as well. I think around Saturday. Can you tell me how to view the FF charts? I was trying to access yours but couldn't. Also, this is a weird question but I'll ask it anyway to all you ladies who chart. What time do you temp each morning and how does your dh feel about it? The reason I ask is because my dh tells me it ruins the "moment." He feels like I use him to get pregnant. One morning we woke up and he wanted to bd and I had to hurry up and temp because I heard that if you move around a lot before temp it raises your temp to inaccuracy. Anyway, he felt like I was concentrating too much on getting pregnant and not making love and he thinks I should just let it happen naturally. Do any of you have issues with this?

frozenfeet - January 11

I babyfever- if you want to see a chart type in double u double u double u dot fertilityfriend.com/home/frozenfeet (that's me) or home/laynibaby05 and etc. As far as temping, I take mine in the morning when DH gets up and heads to the shower for work...so he actually only sees me temp twice a week. I explained to him the benefits of temping for him and I and now, he's interested in it. He's a science teacher though...those kinds of things are right up his alley. GL

frozenfeet - January 11

anyone up for a laugh...well if not...look away now..but if so...read on. Off topic but DH and I were playing with our puppy tonight (8 month old golden retriever). We were on the floor, wrestling with him and such when all of a sudden I looked down and his b___thole was resting on my knee!! I said, "OMG Jinx...your b___thole is on my knee"...so I gave him a nudge off of me......looked at the knee of my jeans.....and....sure enough....there it was.....a brown mark!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHH!! GROSS!! I was shreeeeekking around the house while DH was laughing so histerically that he had an asthma attack. Meanwhile...I'm dry heaving all over the kitchen...and then it hit.....BLAH...supper in the trash! :*( Hope I didn't gross you out too much...but....it was kind of funny! Hope you had a good laugh...we did!

indenial - January 11

Frozenfeet, sorry about your job. Too many people do nothing all day for you to have to stress over work. I would look for something else. Can you get on your DH's insurance?

layni - January 11

Ah, babyfever... My DH was kinda wierded out at first by my temping... or he would roll his eyes and make fun of me and I would feel ridiculous... A lot of women will set their alaram so that DH doesnt see them... My Dh just got use to it, and now he's even a little curious about it... (he'll say is your temp still up?)

frozenfeet - January 11

indenial - I think you've got me confused with someone else....;-)

layni - January 11

I should be Oing over the weekend :-) I'll be bding my b___t off starting now though!!~!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?