TO GRAMPA VIV-pg110787381529

2 Replies
ag - February 8

Wellll, let me ask you a question then. I'm having normal symptoms, but I'm having discharge as well--brownish to light, light red--I keep expecting to start my period any day so I'm scared to get too excited...I'm afraid I've talked myself into being preg though--I know I'm setting myself up in case I'm not, but I don't know where to go from here--I had a miscarriage in May, so I'm really reluctant to tell anyone I care about--My in-laws want a grandbaby soooooo bad...where do I go from here?

Grandpa Viv - February 8

Sorry about the miscarriage last year. At least you know what signs to be looking for. There's nothing wrong with that discharge. It's how many describe implantation spotting. I think of brown as "old blood", uterine lining no longer needed, and the pink as minor bleeding of tiny blood vessels connecting up to the embryo. This often starts about 7 dpo, but can go off and on for a while. At some stage you should get a clear or creamy discharge which gets more as time goes on - this is from the walls of the v____a, thought to be for cleansing. At the same time the cervix will be exuding mucus to form the mucus plug selaing off the uterus. When the mucus plug lets go your time will be near. Wait for a week after your period is due before you test. Good luck!

AG - February 8

thanks for the help--so do you think there's a possibility that I may be pg?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?