To Grandpa Viv-pg111267080418

2 Replies
mulgajill - April 4

I have been using the progesterone cream for the last week.... would the raised progesterone level itself give signs of pregnancy .... ie... cm which is creamy and a bit sticky/stretchy? Lots of it... am on day 24 of my 27/28 day cycle. Usually am dryish the week before af (except for last month, but that was a short lived 'positive'... hence trying prog. this month).

Grandpa Viv - April 4

http://www.beyondfertility.com/art33.htm Wow, I see where you are going with this. Many of the early preg signs are due to the unusual rise in progesterone. If the cream is indeed getting into your system I suppose it could confuse the situation. This is the first time I have come across this idea. I hope dh is enjoying rubbing it in to a different body part each night! Maybe that is where the benefit really comes from? Sorry about the short-lived bit. Keep up the good work!

mulgajill - April 5

Thanks, i will check out the link .... and the rubbing .... i haven't told him about it... i have it hidden, complete with the little syringe (no needle just plastic bit) to meaure the dosage ..... if he finds it i will have some explaining to do ...lol... :-)

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?