To Reply-pg110676913537

17 Replies
Gemini 20 - January 26

I took First Response the first time at only 6 days late u think the response could change please help?

REPLY - January 26

WHEN I WAS IN YOUR SHOES I WAS ALMOST 2 WKS LATE AND I TOOK EVERY OTHER PREG TESTS EVERY OTHER DAY. BUT THEN I TOOK EARLY FIRST RESPONSE AND IT FAINTLY SHOWED UP. DID YOU JUST TAKE THE FIRST RESP OR THE EARLY ONE??

Gemini 20 - January 26

I'm not sure!! All I know is that Ive onlt taken 1 test lol..

REPLY - January 26

TAKE ANTHER TESTS AND KEEP ME POSTED. IS THIS YOUR FIRST CHILD?? ARE YOU WANTING TO BE PREGNANT?? WHAT PART OF THE WORLD ARE YOU FROM??

To reply - January 26

Yes this would be my first child and i would love to be pg. Lol

To reply - January 26

Im from NY u?

REPLY - January 26

FROM OK

reply - January 26

I have a 4yr old and a 4mo old and I think I am ready to have another one!! Do you think I am crazy?? Are you married or not. I am married and want to get pregnant this summer!!

candy - January 26

reply i dont think ur crazy...i may be concidered crazy...i am 21 and have a 5 yr old and a 10 month old and am having another one...i am sooo happy but i have heard tons of horrible vulgar things toward me....but dont let anyone get to ya....

Gemini 20 - January 26

No u r not crazy. lol Im not married but I have been with my bf for 7 yrs. I took another hpt but it came up neg again. Whats wrong with me, im 16 days late.

joni - January 26

where you from in okahoma im from ok also

ALICIA - January 27

WAIT 2 MORE WEEKS AND RETEST

FATS - January 27

WAIT 2 WEEKS

reply - January 27

thanks Candi OMG you have your hands full!!And like you said don;t let anyone get to you! and CONGRATULATIONS! I guess I am normal then. I just want another baby or 2!!lololol I am from central ok, Joni around the lawton area! and YOU?? and Gemini I don't know what to tell you because when I was in your shoes everyone would also tell me to wait two more wks and test again but I was so unpatient I had to Know now!! Are you testing w/ your first morning urine?? that is most accurate and keep us all updated!!!

Gemini 20 - January 28

Well I took one about 3 days ago and it came up negative. Anyways my preiod still hasnt came so I dont know. I will retest in a week or two. LOL thanks

joni - January 29

i from around tulsa area. i also am 9 days late and testing neg. on early first response test so anyone else don't feel bad i know what your going through

DESIRE - January 29

IM 7 DAYS LATE, AND FROM READING ALL YOUR POSTS, I AM GOING TO WAIT LIKE ANOTHER WEEK OR SO.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion