Too Early Or What -pg113737660418

5 Replies
frankschick2001 - January 15

My last af was December 16th. Would it be too early to test for pregnancy? I've had cramps all week, but not really like menstrual cramps. More like a constant pulling sensation and a feeling of being full. I have no other symptoms, except I was very moody yesterday and this morning. But I guess that can be a period thing as well. OK, so do you think it is too early?

SuzieQ - January 15

I would test! My af was on the 25th (lovely present that was....) and I'm going to test in a week :) Good luck!

Lin - January 15

Well, it's still early, so obviously only test if you have an early test. I order them in bulk, so I'd test at your stage, but if you don't then you might not want to waste the test or deal with an early negative.

frankschick2001 - January 15

Yeah, I tested three days ago, got a negative (it really was too early to test at that point). I don't want to waste the tests I have left. I cannot tell you how much money I've spent between HPT and OPKs. I guess I am trying to make myself feel better about that negative I got three days ago.

nikki_j - January 16

I don't think it's too early. My last af was December 14th and I tested on January 8th. I used the Answer - 4 days early test and got my BFP. I know everyone's different, but if you have a 28 day cycle, then you're already 3 days late which makes your chances better. I would test if I were you. Good luck....Baby dust to you!

frankschick2001 - January 16

Nikki_j, I am anxious to test. My situation is tricky though. I had gotten pregnant in August (last period august 16). In October I had a miscarriage followed by a D&C. My very first period after the D&C was December 16th (which was also my last period). After the December period, we started trying again. I got a postivie OPK on day 18 and 19 of my cycle, so that is a little late. My problem is that I am not sure exactly how long my cycle is supposed to be because after a miscarriage they can take a little while to get normal again. Right now I am on day 32 of my cycle. So I may be late, I may not be late. It's so confusing. Many would say to just take a test, but seeing a negative just puts me in a foul mood!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?