Too Early To Tell -pg11004607198

1 Replies
Sue - November 14

My period is due friday the 19th, but I am having br___t tenderness(and they are huge), sensitivity to smell and I am not sleeping well. Could I be pregnant or is it too early to tell? I know that they could also be PMS symptoms. Is there any way to tell the difference without having to wait for my period?

Daisy - November 15

Mine is also due on the 19th... my b___st aren't huge (I only wish they were lol) but the areola is darker and has little white bumps on it and occa__sionaly they are painful even when they aren't touched. I also have a sensitivity to smell but I dont know if my mind is just playing tricks on me. I also check my celvix. When u ovulate it is soft, higher up and open... After ovulation it drops and is easy to reach and is harder (like the tip of your nose)... if you are pregnant it will go back up and tilt back a bit and soften (this doesn't always happen right away with every pregnancy) - my cervic suggests that I am pregnant but this was only my second month checking it regularly.... so anything could happen! Good Luck! ~Daisy

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?