Too Early To Tell -pg110139720330

3 Replies
pipi - November 25

I don't know what to think. I was on the pill until about a month ago. Two weeks ago we had s_x. I have been very exhausted and now I am experiencing sore br___ts. I don't know if I am just conviencing myself or if these are actual signs. I also have been having a lot of heartburn and gas, as well as an increased appet_te. I have done pregnancy tests, urine and serum, both of which were negative. And I have not had a period since I discontinued my pill. Any feedback would be helpful

pipi - November 26

I have also noticed bumps on my nipples and abdominal cramping and lower back pain. No nausea. Could you have signs this early. Could it all be in my head because I want to be pregnant so badly? I am driving myself crazy.

Deb - November 26

Pipi.... we are in the same boat! I just got of the pill Halloween weekend and have had s_x on my ovulation days because my husband and I are trying to have a baby. I was getting all the symptoms that you are.. but today I took a test and it was negative.. my husband and friends say its all in my head since I want to have a baby... I am already 5 days late with my period..its probaly because we just got off the pill and our body is not used to it yet.. keep trying and good luck! Let me know how things go!!!

pipi - November 26

Thanks Deb...good luck to you to. And don't give up hope. I am not going too!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?