Too Early To Tell -pg113062517418

6 Replies
Yvonne - October 29

Hi all, just looking for a bit of advice. I'm only a couple of days late, but i've been having a few symptoms such as always tired, tender br___ts, cramping, backache, & nausea. Also been eating twice as much as i normally do! I ovulated on 14th oct, this is also when i think i may have conceived if pregnant. Is it too early to test?

Angie - October 29

You can test now. Not too early. Let us know the results!

Yvonne - November 5

So I tested a few days ago... BFN. Am now 8 days late, which is so not like me. Just wondered if there was anything else that may be responsible for lack of af? I know stress can do that to people, but I've not been particularly stressed recently. All my symptoms are still there, still very tired even though i've been sleeping loads. If anyone has any ideas I'd really appreciate opinions.

Holly - November 5

Yvonne, some women take longer to get BFPs. So I think that you should probably wait a few more days or probably a week would be better and test again if no af. Let us know your results.

Heidi - November 6

Hi girls. A new thread has started called Something in the air? Come join we are all in the same boat in the same time frame. Saw your post thought you might like to join. This is a continuation of "Anyone late with negative tests?" Read up and Join in.

Susan - November 6

I tested a couple of days ago came back negative. I ovulated on oct. 9th. I have had some nausea, cramping tenderness in the abdominal area. I have pains bilateral on my sides.I have not been able to eat much without fear of throwing up which I did on Friday night a lot.I had s_x on Oct 6 & Oct 20 without protection. My next peroid should be Nov 6 or 7th.

Susan - November 6

a follow up to previous I am also tired and have been under a lot of stress

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion