Too Early To Tell -pg114658121718

7 Replies
looby - May 2

Hi all, I'm new to this, just wandered if anyone had had any signs of pregnancy as early as day 16 in cycle. We've just started trying for baby no.2 - had s_x 6 and 11 days ago. Today and yesterday I've been getting very mild nausea, bloated tummy and that kind of heavy cramp like feeling like PMS, but AF not due till 12th May. Also getting tightening to tummy (like braxton hicks) and when this happens get a real metallic taste in my mouth. Anyone else get this?

Emma2 - May 2

No you can;t feel pregnant on day 16 because if you have a 28 days cycle you should have just O'ed or are about to. You can only feel these symptoms after implantation which happens between 6-12 dpo with 9 dpo being the average.

looby - May 2

Thanks Emma, thought it was too soon, but after being pregnant before, definitely feeling pregnant. The signs are all the same as when I was a bit further along with my first baby. Beginning to wander whether it happened last month. Thanks everso for replying.

BrendaW - May 3

looby have you taken a test and was your last period normal?

Lin - May 3

I agree with Emma. Was your last period shorter than usual? If so, have you taken a pregnancy test? It should definitely be accurate by now. Cramps at this time are, however, most likely due to ovulation. Also, have you had any kind of disorientation? Those symptoms you describe (aside from the cramps) can also be indicative of pet_t mal seizures. I had them as a teenager, and for me the two most prominent symptoms were a metallic taste in my mouth and an overwhelming feeling of deja vu.

looby - May 3

My last period was shorter than normal, but wasn't the brownish/pinkish colour that other people describe - but only lasted 2 or 3 days. Haven't taken a test yet, but will take one 2nite - will let you all know! Lin- I haven't had any disorientation, but am feeling tired all the time. I felt the ovulation type cramps on 26/04 and these other symptons started on 01/05. All very confusing. Thanks for all your help.

Lin - May 3

Hm, well it definitely doesn't sound like seizures then. Though at the same time, it doesn't sound like pregnancy either, since 2 or 3 days of a period is quite substantial, even if it's out of the ordinary. I've even had a few periods lately that were less than 1 day, and that's definitely not normal for me. Be sure and let us know how your test goes! If it's negative, then you're likely not pregnant (yet, anyway). If it's positive, then let me be the first to say congrats! :)

looby - May 3

Well, did the test and it say NO! So my body is obviously playing tricks on me, although will be interesting to see what happens with AF on 12/05. In the meantime - more practice!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?